If someone ask me about my favorite veg dish then paneer would be my answer, and what if we can make fresh paneer at home! Easy to make plus its economic too hehe ;)
Ingredients for Paneer :
- Milk pkt-2 no
- Lemon-2 no
1. Heat milk in a pan over medium-high heat and let it come to a gentle boil.
2. Pour in the souring agent (curd, Lemon) and stir gently. I have used lemon here!
3. Let it curdle till you see the paneer and water separate.Put of the flame and leave it in the pan for 2-3minutes for it to settle.
4. Strain it with a muslin cloth.(you can wash it with the water so that lemon flavor goes away)
5. Wrap the cheese tightly within the muslin cloth and press down with a heavy stone. Leave it to set (for around 1 hour).
6. Cut into cubes once set and add to the dish of your choice.
For more recipes go to https://anuslaboratory.blogspot.in